My Client, a leading global financial services organisation is seeking an Agile Coach / Scrum Master to join their Northampton based office on a permanent basis.
You will be acting as a custodian of the agile process providing advice, support and continuous improvement. You will be tasked with the redesign of how teams work and build out capabilities with the goal of helping the business to deliver high value by setting up Agile feature teams across various projects and programmes as well as the organisation and leading of Scrum teams. Further to this, you will be managing multiple workstreams and dependencies across the wider portfolio, landing change across the estate. You will be specifically deployed on a high profile Payments acquiring programme, responsible for the support of a wide range of business which has high visibility across the organisation, and you will be playing a key part in the organisation and re-design of the delivery teams focused on this programme.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven experience setting up Agile feature Teams
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Background in project management / business analysis / software development is highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to coach and develop employees
- Previous experience in the Financial Services or a Blue Chip company
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.