One of our leading global London market Insurance clients is currently on the search for an Agile Product/Business Analyst to join their growing Digital Transformation department across the Claims & Group Functions division on a 6 month contract basis.
This role will involve working on the rollout of a brand new reinsurance claims system across all global offices as well as taking part in areas of cutting edge technology within Data Analytics and AI.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team through a business-wide Agile transformation.
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas
- Contribute to projects as required to develop proposals, requirements, or another project documentation
- Stakeholder management – support the product owner to interact with all levels of management
- Contribute to the Digital Transformation Team development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements, and other documentation
- Accurately identify and estimate their deliverables
- Supports creating and maintaining the backlog (including prioritisation and acceptance criteria)
- Solid Claims experience (at a minimum, previously worked on Claims projects)
- Insurance, Reinsurance and London Market experience desirable
- Systems migration and integration experience
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.