Our client, a top tier Investment Bank, is seeking a talented Business Advisory Analyst to join their Vendor Management team on a permanent basis.
You will be tasked with supporting the team, whilst determining vendor strategy for their IT departments. This will involve the creation of MI, data extraction and reporting functions, allowing for more informed decisions to be made by the business.
You will also be charged with ensuring the business function adheres to bank wide policies, whilst driving the production of automated and self-service reporting. Data extraction, analytics and reporting is highly important for this position.
- Knowledge of Data extraction, analytics and reporting and understanding of automation and self-service report creation
- Ability to diagnose improvement areas across processes, tools and systems
- Significant experience in IT departments and in business management
- Understanding of vendor and contract management for new and existing engagement, including experience in running RfP (request for proposal), understanding of business case, financials, and key performance indicators
- Experience with financial and resource planning
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial organisation with a constant stream of new and exciting challenges to face.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.