Our client, a specialist financial services consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing insurance practise in Birmingham.
You will collaborate alongside a technical team to solve their most complex business problems and transform their business through implementing their latest technology.
Your responsibilities will include.
- Supporting testers in defining testing coverage.
- Gather and document requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Support Insurance clients through end-to-end process to design and leveraging capabilities.
- Leading playback sessions, scope/ user story walk throughs to client stakeholders.
- Contribute to business case development and proposal preparations.
- Experience in Insurance or Technology Consulting within a top tier Financial Services consultancy or insurer.
- Experience in an Agile Environment and knowledge of SDLC.
- Technical experience developing technical requirements and specifications including software engineering methodologies.
- Preferably core Insurance platform experience; Guidewire, Fadata, Duckcreek.
- Market knowledge of how current trends impact key industry players (Cloud, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI).
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.