Day Rate: Up to £650p/d Inside IR35
5-6month initial contract
A global Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for a Business Analyst to join on a contract basis, you will be joining an ongoing Brexit programme that s in the middle of their analysis phase. The project is due to run through till next year working within a waterfall environment.
The is an urgent requirement looking for someone to join within the coming few weeks.
- Solid Regulatory experience (previously have worked on Brexit or Lloyd’s Part VII related projects)
- Insurance, Reinsurance and London market experience desirable
- Systems migration and integration experience
- Be able to work in Agile methodologies
- Business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- Insurance experience
- Document management system & workflow application experience
- Ability to work independently as well as harmoniously in teams
- Comfortable working with 'C' level stakeholders
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Ability to work to deadlines and to meet standards
- Wide range of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- BPMN or similar business process modelling skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.