My client, a leading Financial Services Institution based in London are looking for a contract Business Analyst to join a wider Customer Risk business. This team develops and executes the strategy for the Customer Risk business, delivering associated risk products and services to provide a unique opportunity to shape how financial crime is being fought.
This role will need someone who can perform regular business management functions within risk such as the organisation of business and operational risk governance. You will also need to be able to implement commercial model changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Multiple years' experience as a Business Analyst within a Risk function
- Experience of managing business management projects
- Strong understanding of organising business and operational risk governance
- Able to implement commercial model changes
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.