A world-renowned global Financial Services organisation are looking for a strong Business Intelligence Analyst to join their organisation on a 12 month contract opportunity currently running in their thriving Technology Team to help deliver quality presentations and support key business projects.
The ideal candidate will have proven Business Intelligence Analysis experience with strong exposure of building presentation packs for senior stakeholders, formatting and presenting data, maintaining and embedding planning frameworks, as well as working closely with varying levels of stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst, preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Ability to prioritise workload and adapt to quick changes
- Experience preparing presentation packs for senior stakeholders
- Strong data analysis - ensuring all data is received in a timely manner and correct format
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a large-scale busy environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.