A global Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join on a permanent basis. You will be working in a team to review solutions ensuring that they fit within their architectural frameworks. We are looking for someone to assist with the analysis of data and provide solutions to the issues at root cause using SQL. This is a great opportunity to join a growing insurance firm that are going through a vast amount of change and digital transformation.
- Developing technical specifications for job reports, aligning specifications to the data dictionary.
- Analysing data and reporting issues and providing solutions.
- Developing and maintaining reports and data warehouse cubes.
- The use of SQL for analysis and investigation.
- Developing and documenting ETL packages to support the warehouse and other data processes.
- Supporting data warehouse development using SSIS and SSAS.
- Experience working in the Lloyd’s Market.
- Experience of data warehousing concepts, structures and ETL processes.
- Strong use of SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
- Good communication skills.
- The use of business analysis for gathering requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a BI Developer to further their career within a London Insurance Market setting.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.