My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Cloud Programme Manager / Cloud Enablement Manager to join their Centre of Excellence Technology group on a contract basis, as part of an initiative to accelerate the groups technology transformation and migrate to the public cloud,
As application teams migrate to the cloud and modernise their CI/CD and quality engineering processes, you will support them in best practises, chose appropriate solutions, designs and architecture as well as plan significant change programmes. Further to this you will provide leadership to the Enablement team, and ensure the service offering to customers is being continually improved. You will have a number of key deliverables including transformation roadmaps, CoE Adoption projects, Management of demand pipelines and cloud enablement delivery from a customer centric point of view.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven experience enabling Cloud migrations (AWS OR Azure)
- AWS Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals certification
- Financial Services experience is a must
- Project Management / Transformation experience
- An appreciation and understanding of different approaches to asses cloud and DevOps Maturity
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent Communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation, in a role that will impact the business ability to migrate to the cloud, in what is a highly visible and strategic area at present.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.