My client, a global Financial Services institution is looking to hire a Collateral Operations Senior Associate to join their global Collateral Operations and Client Services function on a permanent basis in London/Remote. This team is responsible for the day to day management of all clearing service collateral requirements which could include confirmations, settlements, payments and reconciliations.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of all Collateral Operations activities such as Margin Call Management, monitory securities settlements, reconciliations and answering client queries on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have strong Collateral/Cash Management Operations experience, ideally with a focus on Payments/Settlements. Excel skills are also a must partnered with strong client communication exposure within a Back Office/ settlements environment.
Key skills include:
- Previous experience of working in a back office/settlements environment as an Operations Analyst
- Collateral/Cash Management Operations knowledge would be highly beneficial – or at least an understanding payments/settlements
- Clearing/Post Trade exposure would also be highly beneficial but not a must have
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills are key
- Experience of SWIFT
- Strong stakeholder management skills / client communications
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.