My client, a world-renowned Financial Services organisation are looking for a Communications Analyst to join their team on an Operational and Excellence programme in Nottingham for an initial 6 months with intent to extend.
This is an extremely critical programme where you will be tasked with communications between departments throughout the business as the push towards their large scale target operating model. This is a large-scale business change programme of work which requires ability to communicate throughout the business at every level.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following skillset.
- A minimum requirement of 5+years of communications experience whilst supporting a business transformation programme
- It is essential to have worked on a large-scale target operating model transformation programme
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience of working in the financial services industry will be beneficial.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to work for a market leading financial services organisation on an essential programme of work in a high visibility area of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.