A Data Engineer is currently sought after by a Bespoke Equity Investment Manager to work on a greenfield project, building out a large and complex data platform which will be used across the business.
Your day-to-day activities would focus largely on ETL development, to help combine and integrate large amounts of data, alongside utilising Oracle SQL databases to help establish clear and concise datasets. In addition, you would ensure there is a suitable approach to data management and governance across the platform, whilst using tools such as Snowflake to help store, process, and analyse multiple sets of data.
To be successful, you would need:
- Strong hands-on experience working on Oracle/MS SQL.
- Experience working on Azure Data Factory is highly beneficial.
- Prior experience working within complex data environments is beneficial.
- Previous experience using Power BI and Snowflake is preferred.
- Financial Service experience is beneficial, but not essential.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.