My client, a well-established and rapidly expanding Financial Services institution are actively seeking a Data Integration Lead to join a team providing expertise and technical direction on a key expanding area within the business on a permanent basis.
Working directly with the Head of the Platform, the successful candidate will play an integral role in the ongoing application and data analysis, design and development of the data platform. As a Data Integration Development Lead you will be responsible for troubleshooting complex support issues on an as needed basis as well as manging other data integration developers including Hana and ETL Developers.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years of SAP HANA experience, preferably Hana 2.0
- 5+ years of direct development and support experience with data integration tools
- Exposure of technical team leadership experience
- Strong communication skills
- Execution of development and strategy
- Providing technical direction for the development, design and systems integration
- Review the work of the development team on a regular basis
- Work with functional specialists, such as other developers to ensure that new or modified HANA, ETL, BI and UI applications
- Team Leadership
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.