My client, a boutique Bank based in London are hiring a Data Manager to join the IT function on a permanent basis.
As Data Manager you will be responsible for supporting data standards, data management and data quality needs throughout the bank, supporting end users and technical members of staff. Alongside BAU support, this is an opportunity to get involved in project-based work implementing a new regulatory reporting system, migrating the data to the new system.
This is a high visibility role within the Bank where you will serve as the primary contact for all data related issues and queries. This can range from extracting data from existing systems and defining documents through to creating, enhancing and maintaining detailed data reports.
As such, a strong understanding of database technologies is essential including Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Sybase. Experience of other reporting tools, such as Power BI is highly advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Experience working within a Financial Services / Banking environment
- Strong SQL skills in a mixed MS-SQL Server (SSRS) and Oracle environment
- Proven experience with open source ETL/Data Integration tools
- The ability to work with complex data and produce detailed reports
- Good understanding of common end user applications such as Office 365, particularly where data feeds and/or connectivity is required
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.