My Client, a leading, Global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced Data Workstream Lead / Data Project Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
You will be leading the data team that builds and maintains a consolidated golden source of people data technology for consumption by the Technology COO and large scale change programmes. Th team focuses on the building a data repository consolidating all inputs to support the delivery of synergies across the strategic initiatives, as well as developing long term tools and operating models that allows people data to be managed within the technology organisation. You will be in charge of the workstream responsible for this workstream, developing, owning and managing the delivery backlog as well as managing the stakeholders and identifying the risk and issues, ensuring delivery of the golden source of data.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project / Programme Management experience in a top tier financial services organisation
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Extensive Data experience, and leadership of data related projects / workstreams
- Agile Delivery experience
- Experience with Strategic tool development and operating model design
- Proven experience managing project budgets and delivery teams
- A consultancy background with strategic skills would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a key data workstream with great visibility in the Technology COO group.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.