Our client is a leading software solution provider, their product is used globally by 100’s of broadcast and advertising companies. They are looking for an Enterprise Service Lead. They require a certified Salesforce Administrator with experience with both Salesforce Sales and Salesforce Service cloud, having an equal level of experience with both products is very important as these products are the primary tools used by our client.
My client has recently been through a transformation programme to standardise their key applications and some of the new application suite includes Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, Jira, BambooHR, Concur, Dell Boomi, Office365 and others.
The Enterprise Service Lead – Sales & Support will be part of a small team overseeing the ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement of these strategic business systems across the company. This Lead will be responsible for the following applications and needs in-depth, hands-on, multi-year experience working with:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Community
- Salesforce CPQ (not yet implemented)
- application maintenance and general system administration
- application architecture and overall integrity, particularly related to any integrations
- user management and support
- data quality monitoring
- workflow and configuration maintenance
- managing application upgrades
- processing change requests and supporting continuous improvement
You will also have:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in Salesforce Classic and Lightning
- Experience building and maintaining Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and ideally CPQ
- Good Change and Incident Management skills, logical and analytical approach to problem analysis and proven problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a politely-assertive personality
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.