An established global consultancy is seeking a Hardware Support Manager to join their Customer Experience & Support function within the wider firms IT Asset Management team. You would be leading a team of ten to look after the entire procurement, deployment, replacement, and disposal processes for any devices distributed to new, existing, and leaving members across the UK.
You will also be managing ad hoc hardware requests including faulty devices, refreshes, and upgrades. In addition, you will also be responsible for the annual device refresh project for over 5,000 devices. As well as overseeing the updates and documentation of relevant processes, producing demand forecasts and working closely with the architecture and testing teams to ensure all hardware in use is compliant with both internal and external standards.
Skills and experience beneficial for this role:
- Proven experience managing a small operational team of 5 – 10 people (IT asset administrators)
- Strong experience using MS Excel to work with large data sets and forecast models to predict existing and future demand
- Proven experience of managing the hardware leaver process and managing ad-hoc hardware requests
- Extensive experience liaising with external suppliers
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.