A global marketing & advertising company is looking for a Head of Architecture to join them on a permanent basis in either their London or Manchester office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of the target architecture for both the mid and back-office functions that will be delivered.
The project is a Global Integration of their three key ERP's which are Dynamics Finance & Operations, Workday & Salesforce and this position focuses on the Dynamics Finance & Operations part in which the candidate must be an expert in and understand upcoming releases and their impact on the business.
You will be required to work across a broad stakeholder group compromising both IT and the business and set strategy and objectives for the architecture team in lieu with the overall business objectives.
To be successful in this role you must have
- Prior experience of leading a large-scale team, being both hands on and strategic and delivering strong leadership and guidance.
- Clear understanding of finance modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the ability to write clear and concise functional design documents.
- Ability to ensure understanding of upcoming Microsoft releases and how it can be incorporated into the business.
- Significant experience with Dynamics for finance and operations.
- Proven experience with working within project time lines and budget restraints.
This is an exciting experience to join a Global Marketing & Advertising firm in what is a highly visible area of the business at the moment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.