My Client, A leading global Data and Analytics consultancy based in London are looking for a technology vendor and performance manager to join them on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to bring a clear vision of our vendor approach and maturity and discipline to the many aspects of governing and managing the performance of our vendors such as Microsoft, Cognizant, HCL etc . You will build an effective vendor management strategy to increase productivity, enhance performance, maximise their business cases and their value, mitigate risks, and reduce overall costs related to third-party providers.
On a day-to-day basis you will facilitate and maintain the relationships between Technology and their key strategic vendors while also providing guidance to our wider vendor base looking to leverage the right vendors for optimum outcomes. This role will own the Technology Vendor Management Strategy and Framework, the strategy will be developed with their Technology Leadership team supported by Product, Operations and Procurement functions.
To be successful in this role you will have a blend of the following experience:
- Experience in building and embedding Vendor Strategy and Performance Management frameworks
- Expert in Software Licence Management from cost optimisation and risk/compliance perspectives
- Experience of managing all types of Partner engagements/contracts be that Managed Services, Service Integrators, Enterprise Software with a focus on SaaS services, Cloud Services (Infrastructure and Platforms)
- Experience in developing strong relationships with partners and across the organisation in global organisations
- Able to demonstrate strong operational governance in managing partner performance, risk, controls, data protection and security across a complex partner estate
- Able to demonstrate a strong commercial focus and understanding of manging a complex partner landscape across software, infrastructure, licence management and managed services.
- Demonstrable influencing skills across a wide group of stakeholders internal and external to the organisation
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.