This individual will assist in building the foundation for HR’s capabilities to apply modern data science and machine learning techniques to better capture informational insights and develop data-driven HR solutions / interventions, analyzing and modelling data relating to performance, compensation, skills, and more
- Minimum 7 years of experience in full stack development
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related area such as Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience as an application architect or senior developer, preferably within HR or Investment industry, a prior focus on People Analytics would be a big plus
- Strong knowledge in data lake concepts, data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Expertise on areas of scalability, testability, maintainability, and performance optimization
- Prior success in designing and implementing RESTful APIs and productionizing web-based applications
- Experience with testing frameworks, CI/CD toolsets, and modern build pipelines
This is an exceptional opportunity for anyone who is excited by the idea of working for a leading investment company in the Middle East. They offer a very competitive tax-free package, as well as extensive support throughout the relocation process for both the individual and their family.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.