Information Security Analyst required to join a global media organisation, taking responsibility for contributing to security initiatives across the EMEA region. The Information Security Analyst will have the opportunity to work across the security governance and risk programme, covering security governance framework & certification, the development/maintenance of the security risk management framework and working with the EMEA region to ensure standards are adhered to. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of IS027001 and more broadly security compliance initiatives, coupled with experience working with diverse stakeholders. The client has multiples offices in the UK (including Manchester and London) – this role would offer flexible working, supporting a combination of office and remote working.
- Communicate and support adherence of security policies and standards within the EMEA region
- Work with global teams to ensure policy, standards and projects consider regional nuances
- Evaluate, review and prepare updates to the risk register and follow information and cyber risk remediations to closure
- Support the completion of thorough risk assessments of in-scope systems, processes, applications and locations to establish information security risks and control gaps
- Support supplier due-diligence activities of key third parties in the region and markets
- Understanding or working knowledge of ISO27001 and maintenance of an ISMS
- Understanding of security compliance initiatives within an enterprise technology environment such as CSA, Cyber Essentials or NIST
- Experience operating in a matrixed organisation to meet requirements of diverse stakeholders
- Ability to explain technical complex concepts to a non-technical audience, combined with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Achieved or working towards an information security qualification (CISM, CISA, CRISC)
This is great opportunity to join a global organisation in an established security function that is happy to develop you and your career, they don’t expect applicants to have experience in all of the key responsibilities attached to the position.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.