A leading commercial legal firm based in London are currently looking for an Information Security & Governance Analyst to join their Information Security team on a permanent basis. You will be in control of the Governance, Risk and Compliance responsibilities as well as being the initial point of contact in this space.
You will also be responsible for the company's Compliance and Information Security policies. Another key part of this role will be undertaking risk management activities, managing third party security assessments under governance and also assurance activities for the company’s security policies, standards, processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working in an Information Security & Governance Analyst role
- Ability to develop and implement Information Security policies, processes and procedure designs
- Previous experience in undertaking third party security assessments
- Experience working with GRC platforms would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.