My client, a leading Data & Analytics business is seeking an Infrastructure Service Manager on an initial 11-month contract to join their London team. You will be responsible for managing the strategic technologies used to deliver real-time market data to their global customer base.
The ideal candidate will be a well-versed Service Manager with strong experience in delivering complex technical infrastructure operations, partnered with the ability to build strong and respected relationships across the business, with internal clients and suppliers.
As the Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a stable and high-quality service is delivered across all clients by observing the performance of all suppliers, whilst gathering feedback. You will also work closely with different teams within the business to produce service reports and assess trends and risks, and take action to deliver the necessary solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience working as an Infrastructure Service Manager within a similar large-scale Financial Services environment
- Confident with delivering multiple tasks, partnered with the ability to prioritise and drive several activities and projects at a global infrastructure level
- ITIL experience
- Knowledge of Real-Time Market Data infrastructure
- Previous experience with TREP, Red Hat Linux, or RTMDS, would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.