£550p/d 100% Remote working
Initial 4 months
Compulsory experience required:
- Compulsory - Salesforce CRM experience 5+ years
- Compulsory - MedDevise/Pharma Experience
- Compulsory - 10+ years PM
- Compulsory - EMEA CRM rollout
- Highly Desired: Trained in Miller Heiman
A global medical manufacturing company is looking for an IT Project Manager to project manage an EMEA CRM Rollout.
You must be capable of managing complex global projects, involving multi-discipline and multi-technologies delivery and with relevant outcome impact to the organization’s business.
Provide project management for a portfolio of projects, identified as part of the organization’s plans. The role will involve the business case creation, coordination of project requirements, production of project plans, documentation and the provision of guidance for project teams, including external vendors, and ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, while also ensuring all organizational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met, and benefits realized from the implementation of the solution.
Education & experience:
• Relevant Bachelor Degree level qualification plus post graduate degree, or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of Project Management experience, across various business industries and technologies
• PM certification (i.e. PMP, PMI-ACP) highly desirable
• Knowledge of project planning, implementation & management gained through experience using formal project planning tools and recognized project management methodology
• Understanding of Testing Management process and methodologies
• Demonstrable experience of working in a complex global environment with multiple stakeholders and securing their engagement to deliver change
• Knowledge of change management and workforce & business re-design
• Knowledge of developing and implementing policies and procedures
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.