Lead Business Architect – Salesforce, Target Operating Model, Lean Six Sigma, Business Process, Business Requirements, Stakeholder Management, Business Analysis, Financial Services, Paying upto £850pd Inside IR35 via an umberella
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking for a Lead Business Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract in their London office / remote (Inside IR35).
You would be joining a critical programme supporting a new package solution (Salesforce) being implemented and help to define how it can drive key business requirements. You will work closely with stakeholders to create and design the overall solution from end-to-end. The ideal candidate will be able to create Target Operating Models, manage hands-off requirements and provide training to the end- users. Therefore, a strong Business Architect with experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Architect within the Financial Services Industry, running a package based design
- Experience with creating Target Operating Models
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar package
- Lean Six Sigma / Business Process exposure
- Able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.