My client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Lead C++ Low Latency Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within their Quant Fixed Income team, you will be working on their low latency pricing and hedging strategy for the rates business.
The successful candidate will work closely with Quants, to optimise the system for latency targets whilst integrating it with the rest of the trading stack. The team is currently delivering high performance and technically demanding algorithms in an effort to support algos that run across the globe.
This role offers the opportunity to provide technical leadership and will have 1-2 direct reports.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent modern C++, preferably on Unix/Linux
- High performance and/or low latency development experience
- Python and shell scripting experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience of modern patterns for continuous delivery of software
- A sound grounding in the principals of computer engineering, preferably educated to Bachelors degree level (preferably with a technical degree) or equivalent qualification/work experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prominent global investment bank to undertake exciting work within the low latency development space.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.