A Lead DevOps Engineer is currently sought after by a Big 4 Consultancy firm’s Development and Operations Team. This team are primarily focused on providing services to a range of digital products by automating deployments and creating CI/CD pipelines.
The role will require you to collaborate with the broader business to provide cloud resource provisioning, whilst utilising Azure DevOps, and enhancing the stability and security of several systems. You would be also be involved in all aspects of the SDLC, including designing solutions for analysis, undertaking testing, and deployment.
In addition, the role will involve the management of a small team of engineers that will enable you to showcase various DevOps capabilities to senior business and technical stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience working with Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products
- Strong background in Azure DevOps practices, in particular, Microsoft Azure with familiarity of other platforms.
- Extensive experience around cloud/PaaS technologies
- Exposure to web scale design patterns and techniques is beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Good background working in enterprise environments dealing with multiple products/services
- Previous Line Management / Technical Leadership experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented technologist to take on an important role to help introduce and demonstrate key DevOps practices to numerous business critical teams.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.