My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are seeking an experienced Lead Technical Business Analyst to join their London office on a permanent basis. You would be joining an exciting expanding product line for the development of a single system used across all their asset classes.
You would be tasked with engaging with cross functional and global stakeholders, gathering key requirements, documenting these, and supporting new conceptualized designs for business solutions. It is an exciting greenfield project that you would be joining during the initial requirement stage, meaning you must be able to apply extensive market knowledge and leadership skills to successfully deliver within the next 5+ years. You would be working closely with technical teams, thus prior experience of doing so in an agile environment is essential for this role.
- Multiple years of experience as a Lead Business Analyst within Financial Services, preferably with knowledge of FX, Money Markets, Derivatives
- Understanding of the OTC settlement process and platforms would be ideal
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodology, ability to successfully set up scrum teams and deliver projects within sprints
- Extensive experience in leadership and the ability to manage other BA’s onshore and offshore
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a greenfield project and apply your extensive experience to a leading Financial Services organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.