6-month initial Contract
£450 - £525 (Inside IR35)
A global financial development institution is looking for an M365 Engineer who has expertise in SharePoint and PowerApps.
You would be joining a small IT team with many functions contracted to third parties. The team works closely together with many team members managing multiple roles and providing back up for each other. Standard ITIL practices have been adopted or are in the process of being adopted.
The department uses Microsoft technology extensively for the server and desktop applications used in the group favouring an Azure hosting approach wherever possible.
You will be required to:
- Support user requests for assistance with advanced features of the M365 suite, primarily SharePoint and PowerApps
- Respond to incidents and problems raised via the service desk.
- Support BAU and project activities relating to change of the IT infrastructure.
Along with previous experience of working in a ITIL based engineering and security functions the candidate must have experience of:
- Managing, troubleshooting, and supporting Microsoft server and desktop technologies
- Implementing and configuring advanced features of Office 365
- Supporting legacy Microsoft applications and add-ons such as Livetiles for SharePoint
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.