A world-renowned global Financial Services organisation are looking for a strong Operational Risk Manager with extensive information security experience to join their organisation on a 6-month initial contract opportunity, currently running in their thriving Technology Team to help deliver quality engineering division’s control framework and governance processes by assuring alignment with regulatory requirements, best practices, and industry trends.
The ideal candidate will be an expert within a risk/ information domain within either a Large-Scale Technology Infrastructure or Financial Services environment and be able to oversee the governance and oversight of the technology risk, by developing policies and standards, creating frameworks as well as managing stakeholders across the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Technology Risk Manger within Information Security
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Experience working with in a SCRUM/ Agile and Waterfall environment
- Excellent knowledge of information security
- Experience of working in a large-scale hectic environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.