A global London-based Lloyd’s Market Insurer is currently looking for a Optimisation Consultant to join them for a period of nine months in their London office.
Within this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the UK and Europe. This is to ensure the optimal deployment of resources across people, processes and data. You will be playing an important role in fostering a culture of ongoing and sustainable change.
Essentially, they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who is focused on business change within underwriting with an appreciation of technology work flow.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following,
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst in an Insurance setting, specifically the Lloyd’s Market.
- Strong knowledge of underwriters and how underwriting works.
- Prior experience to have been focused on business change rather than technology change.
- Experience of process improvement is a must.
- An appreciation of Agile would be beneficial.
- Any exposure to Marine or Finpro markets would be ideal but not necessary at all.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected and known Syndicate in the Lloyd’s Market to assist them throughout their Underwriting change and process innovation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.