My Client, a leading global Financial Services company, is seeking an experienced Principal Compliance & Control (CASS) to join their London based office on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for advising on all aspects of the UK CASS Environment for the UK based Banks, supporting business leads in assessing the risks concerning the business by representing Compliance at CASS Forums, providing Management Information (MI) to stakeholders and acting as the Regulatory Lead on all CASS matters. Further to this you will be ensuring that Compliance has a strong presence across all aspects of the CASS environment throughout the banks.
- To be successful in the role you will need;
- Proven Compliance and Control background (CASS) within the financial services
- A big 4 background would be highly beneficial
- A strong background in Client Asset Compliance or Assurance in the UK Financial Sector
- Strong Rule Book understanding from a Custody level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.