An experienced Product Success Analyst is required by a world-renowned events and exhibitions company to assist the business and be the link between internal departments an product.
This role sits within the Digital team and the business have identified an opportunity to conduct Exhibitions online in a virtual manner. You will be required to drive product value and ensure that various departments within the business are maximising their usage to gain the most value.
This role will require you to become a product SME for their digital platform and assist various business units in understanding how they can achieve their product goals within the platform, coupled with championing a result driven approach to product development landscapes.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Prior experience within a customer or Product Success position, alternatively an account manager position.
- Prior experience of delivering training outcomes for a global product.
- Prior experience of working with a Content Management Service (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Prior stakeholder management within a globally distributed business.
- Experience of conducting Data Analysis with either PowerBI or Google Analytics.
- Agile exposure and an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful global business on what is a vital time within their digital transformation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.