A large global multi-media organisation based in London are looking for a Programme Director to take responsibility for their AX/D365 global deployment. You will be working closely with the in-market, regional and global Finance and Technology teams to take ownership of the technology, strategy, agenda, and roadmap, working with Global Finance and Procurement leadership to provide delivery for the Finance business. This position will replace the incumbent Programme Director who is progressing internally within the business.
This programme is still in the deployment stage where they are currently rolling out Dynamics 365 to key markets in Asia. This is a large-scale programme that is set to continue over the next 3-5 years and looking for someone to foresee blockers and push forward their strategy managing a team of around 12.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a Programme Director with a background in Programme Delivery, Stakeholder Management, Team Accountability, and the ability to develop global implementation roadmaps.
- Strong Programme Director experience on a global scale.
- Excellent management skills including budgeting, planning and roadmap strategy.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects, varying in size and complexity.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders including regional C-Suite executives.
- Experience in building a programme budget dependent on the needs of the business.
- Dynamics 365 or other major Finance ERP implementation experience is desirable.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.