My Client, a leading global Financial Services provider, is seeking an experienced Programme Director to join their London based office on an interim basis, working on their strategic Quote to Cash programme.
You will be driving the Quote to Cash (QTC) transformation programme workstream, leading the complicated customer and asset migration from legacy to ‘target’ technologies. This is part of the wider business goal of driving commercial agility, sales productivity and the platform and quote generation improvement. You will be managing a large matrix team, with complicated business and technology stakeholder ensuring timely delivery of the programme.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience as a Programme Director in the Financial Services industry, with extensive transformation experience
- Extensive experience and exposure to Quote to Cash (QTC, Q2C, CPQ) products and
- Proven end to end process re-engineering delivery
- Previous Customer and Asset Migration experience
- Extensive senior stakeholder management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile strategic programme of work that will have a direct impact in the organisations ability to grow revenue.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.