A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Programme Director to join their London based office on a contract basis.
My client is currently got 2 large, greenfield, technical programmes of work on their Data Platform and Trader Desktop offering, in which they are looking to make significant and exciting software development changes to these critical products. You will be running these programmes of work from initiation through to design, build and release, working across a a variety of complex business lines and projects including data, analytics and trader desktops, delivering the best in class solution for the programmes. This will also include the setting up of Greenfield projects in a delivery focused organisation, as well as liaising with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Programme Director Experience
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous experience working on a Data/Analytics platform
- Previous experience with FX would be highly beneficial
- Broad Financial Services experience and understanding is a must
- Previous experience setting up a Greenfield programme
- Experience managing large programme budgets and teams
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a high visibility programme of work, delivering cutting edge technology for a top tier Financial Services organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.