My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis.
You will be working on a high profile programme of work in the Customer Operations space and will be accountable for the delivery, tracking and planning of 4 key Revenue Synergy workstreams as part of a wider ongoing integration. As part of this programme you will you will be combining technology, applications, processes and revenue workstreams to create synergies throughout the organisation, and ensure business readiness. This will also involve partnering with other areas of the business on product launches and providing business operations change within the group.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Programme Management experience.
- Previous experience working in a top tier financial Services organisation
- Previous experience working on Customer Operations programmes
- Strong Business Readiness experience
- Proven technology delivery
- Proven business operations / business change experience
- Experience managing operations functions, managing cross workstreams, RAIDS escalations and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven resource and budget management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting integration and synergy programme of work in what is a highly visible area at present.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.