Project Manager required to join a sports trading organisation based in South-West London on a permanent basis. Working alongside the Senior Project Manager, this position will handle task management and facilitation for two development teams who are currently practising agile with a modified Kanban approach. As well as having a background in project management, the client is interested in seeing profiles with any experience in; Business Analysis, working closely with developers or testing. Beyond technical capability, softer skills are also important, they are looking for someone that possesses a proactive approach to problem solving and that would look to resolve issues at an operational level before escalating. This is a great opportunity for someone with commercial Project Management experience to join a fast-paced organisation, in a role that will offer exposure to a variety of projects within a collaborative environment.
- 2+ years commercial experience in a Project Management role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to ask the right questions needed to make milestones
- Exposure to working in an agile environment
- Experience interacting with technical teams
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle
- Business Analysis experience
- Project Management qualifications (e.g. Prince 2, Scrum, PMP)
This is a great opportunity for someone with commercial Project Management experience to join a fast-paced organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.