My client is looking to appoint a seasoned Project Manager to manage the implementation of the Client AUM and Flow reporting solution. The objective is to develop a single firm wide solution providing a single source of data for Client AUM & Flow reporting.
This high visibility, large, transformational project requires a fittingly matched project manager who can manage expectations; communicate effectively to various levels of the business, including senior stakeholders; and drive delivery through the technology implementation team.
The role requires someone with a significant amount of experience and track record in AUM and Transfer Agency projects, as well as a strong technology delivery background.
- Good understanding of the Transfer Agency function
- Experience of delivering projects with high data content around AUM & Flow Reporting
- Strong Project/Programme Management; an ability to manage multiple streams
- Demonstrable delivery success of business process and technology change in a multi-business, multi-region environment
- Strong leader equally comfortable facing off to steering, challenging stakeholders and giving the project team both direction and motivation
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.