My client, a leading global financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Nottingham office on a contract basis.
You will be working with the Cyber Information Security Team and MSSP to scale a model for rapid vulnerability remediation across to more products and applications, moving away from manual intervention, by utilising new tools and implementing business and cultural change. This will include driving onboarding of the estate to a monthly patching regime as well as improve cyber hygiene and resilience of the wider estate as well as expanding sources of vulnerabilities.
You will be managing a small team, being accountable for the delivery of a number of projects as part of a wider, on going cyber security initiative within the organisation.
For this role you will need;
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Experience delivering Cyber Security and MSSP initiatives
- Proven experience delivering rapid vulnerability remediation projects or tools such as Redlock
- Previous experience with patching
- Experience of defining, scoping and managing multiple projects, tracking risks and managing budgets.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.