They are looking for someone with strong Project Manager Experience, as well as the ability to engage with wider change, technology, finance, HR and liaising with stakeholders. Experience in the Financial Services Industry is preferred.
- Overall project management of the selection and implementation process
- Completion of the RFP and approval of the selected vendor
- Delivery of the general ledger implementation with an effective live date of January 2022
- Definition of the further HR/ERP phase to enable a business case for further implementation to be agreed
- Decommission of the legacy MS Dynamics platform
- Engage with wider Change, Technology, Finance, HR (and other teams as required) stakeholders for delivery of these objectives
- Excellent record in delivering similar initiatives with platforms such as Workday, Oracle, Sage
- Specific experience with the finance general ledger component of these platform implementations
- Experience of implementing within a mutli-entity/currency/country organisational structure
- Strong track record of direct project delivery and understanding of structured project delivery methodologies
- Strong communication skills including to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding and seniority
- Adaptable and a flexible approach to how best achieve project aims
- Experience of financial services industry preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to join growing asset manager and be involved from project initiation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.