My client, a leading global global consultancy and data analytics business require a HR/Organisation Design Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis. You will be ensuring the successful delivery of IT Products / Platforms for the Transformation Programme Director.
You will be in charge of delivering a variety of initiatives within the central services function, including the delivery of a new capability, Katalyst Methods. Further to this you will support in the management and delivery of new capabilities, organisational changes, ensuring the correct skillsets are set up across the correct teams, learning and upskilling plans, future location strategy and the delivery of a new overseas office. Further to this you will prepare updates for various weekly meetings/working groups, ensure risk and issues are tracked and manage both budgets and teams.
To be successful you will need;
- Proven experience of designing new organisational structures and managing transition plans
- Proven large scale Project/Programme Management experience, including set up, governance, risk etc
- Experience delivering location strategies
- Experience delivering new capabilities and methodologies
- Experience coordinating and managing communication plans
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Broad HR background would be highly beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.