Inside IR35 up to £650p/d DOE
6month contract – London
A Global speciality insurer are looking for a Project manager to join on a contract basis, you will be responsible for managing the London Market & Global Products TOM Design project that sits in the Regulatory, Risk & Business Process Portfolio.
Looking for someone with:
- Experience in delivering TOM, business process improvements or transformations made up of multiple workstreams
- Broad experience with project standards, governance and methods
- Proven project management experience with a good understanding of business and systems analysis as well as change management
- Demonstrable focus on successful delivery of multi department / business area projects including IT elements
- Project management qualification (preferably certified Agile practitioner and Prince 2 practitioner)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of internal and external stakeholder engagement (including vendors)
- Practical experience of working in an Agile delivery team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Insurance and Reinsurance business and technology and/or experience leading similar projects is preferable
- London Market experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.