12 months - Contract
London (Remote initially)
A Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for a Project manager with experience of delegated authority and coverholders to project manage the implementation of their new Bordereaux Management Solution and their new workflow system.
We are looking for a DUA expert with the ability to work within a small dynamic team and “roll your sleeves up” type environment.
Someone who has experience of both project management and business analysis would be of interest.
Key Experience and Competencies
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working within the insurance domain (both Lloyd’s Market and Commercial)
- Strong delegated authority and coverholder experience
- Have experience of working in cross functional delivery teams across different locations
- Business analysis experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with both technical and non-technical individuals within the project and the business
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to producing quality deliverables
- Be prepared to be ‘hands on’ as required.
Please be open to discussing both a fixed term contract and day rate contract.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.