You will be responsible for 3 major workstreams which include: systems enhancements, legal deliveries and reporting. For each of these you will be responsible for defining the scope for each deliverable within the workstream. Agreeing and managing a realistic plan for delivery, to achieve compliance, taking into account the necessary approvals, resource implications, budget planning, governance and associated reporting on progress against those plans.
- At least 10 years’ financial services experience (ideally pensions or other investment management), with thorough knowledge and understanding of financial products and instruments.
- Experience of managing complex projects with a ‘hands on’ approach.
- Logical, structured thought processes and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of senior management and business representatives.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams, with competing priorities and differing delivery timescales.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.