My client, a leading consultancy firm, are currently on the search for a Regulatory Advisor either within the Retail Banking and Wealth Management sector or within the Retail Banking and Payments sector, to join their Birmingham team on a permanent basis.
You will be a trusted business advisor to their clients, specialising in regulatory matters. You will be responsible for delivering insight to clients to help them work through their regulatory changes, fundamentally advising on upcoming legislation and their implications for the business. As a manager you will lead others, while working as part of a wider team.
- Lead complex workstreams or projects to deliver outstanding quality results often within a complex and challenging environment.
- Preparing high quality reports that draw out key industry and regulatory insights.
- Develop presentations that are clear and impactful, translating services into meaningful value propositions for clients.
- Relevant regulatory experience within the payments sector or retail financial services and/or asset wealth management.
- Understanding of conduct risk, of FCA handbook and current UK, European and Global regulatory topics or understanding of payments regulatory frameworks across UK, European and Global regulatory jurisdictions.
- Strong insights into areas of Retail Banking of Wealth management regulation such as Consumer Finance, RegTech, Suitability, Conduct & Outcomes or strong insight into areas of Payments such as the New Payments Architecture, Open Banking, and Authorised Push Payment fraud.
- Experience in regulatory implementation/ reviews.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.