A global Lloyd's market insurer are currently looking for a Data & Operations Analyst to be a part of their Agile-driven team on a permanent basis in order to support their growing reinsurance department. Sitting within their cutting edge Business Info & Analytics division, the purpose of this role will be to assist with the transition and mastering of Reinsurance Data through MDM as well as driving key business initiatives working alongside I.T, change, and Business Information units. This is a great opportunity to join a digitally-driven and internationally recognised Lloyd's market insurer where you will gain exposure to the newest tech in an agile environment. Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of using quantitative data to support businesses in an Agile environment.
- To assist with the transition and mastering of Reinsurance Data through MDM.
- Analyse existing Source Systems and their customisation opportunities.
- Investigate use-cases for local databases, and utilising existing Underwriting Systems to minimise this requirement.
- Analyse, review and streamline the alignment of Policy, Closing, and Outwards Reinsurance processes across global offices.
- Analyse Data Integrity opportunities that can be applied between Insurance and Reinsurance.
- Be involved in Projects which impact Reinsurance data across the business.
- To ensure alignment in existing processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to Effectively extract data from databases and I.T. systems
- Strong business and data analysis skills
- Experience gained in a similar role within the re/insurance industry
- The ability to work in a small team and coach peers
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.