*Please notice this contract will be through an Umbrella Company*
Our client, a leading Investment Manager based in London is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team and run Scrums, working closely with Project Managers and may actively manage small projects themselves. The Scrum Master may oversee one or many Scrums and Product teams at any one time.
You should be resourceful, energetic, and ready to hit the ground running. You’ll need to work well in a team, but also be self-sufficient. You should be ready to share ideas and fresh perspectives.
- Scrum Masters are responsible for running the Scrums for the Product teams, utilising agile best practices.
- Scrum Masters will drive (Servant/Leader) Product teams that are both technology and business related, using appropriate standards and processes.
- Provide consultancy to projects and business departments in matters relating to Agile best practice, process, procedures and task management of the Product tasks and resources (where appropriate).
- Actively communicate with other Scrum Masters and Project Managers in the company to help develop project processes and procedures, and participate in appropriate forums to help address this responsibility.
- Help develop staff to improve their knowledge, capabilities, through direct communication as well as participation in training efforts, course specification, training delivery and so on.
- Provide regular reporting to Product stakeholders and management.
- Task management of staff allocated to products and initiatives.
- Travelling as required to other sites from time to time, as demands dictate.
Job Specific Competencies
- Exceptional Scrum Master skills with relevant, demonstrable experience of delivery via scrum and agile (5 years minimum)
- Experience of managing scrums in the investment management industry is beneficial
- Assimilate, translate and communicate elements of the delivery in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible and professional
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.