My client, a leading global consultancy, are currently on the search for a Senior Business Analyst centered around process transformation to come and join their European Business Analysis team on a permanent basis.
You will be working with a variety of senior stakeholders across the firm to understand and influence how innovative and emerging technologies can enable them to achieve their overall vision and goals. This team has rapidly expanded and needs this Senior Business Analyst to also help run the team from a leadership perspective and will be reporting directly into the ‘Head of Business Analysis’.
This role requires strong Business Analysis experience, extensive experience of writing business requirement documents, UX experience, stakeholder management/engagement and strong interpersonal skills. Creating good relationship with the business is key in this role as well as experience of working in both waterfall and agile environments. There is a lot of innovation going on in the team and a specific project going forwards is around process automation – so anyone with experience of this would be highly beneficial but not essential.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Multiple years of experience as a strong Business Analyst, preferably within the Financial Services Industry – with a specific focus on process transformation
- Strong leadership/mentoring experience, or at the very least a desire to step into this in their next role is key
- Solid experience of gathering requirements and focusing on business strategy/processes
- Agile/waterfall exposure in previous roles is a must
- Experience of user experience – experience of continually looking for ways to improve this
- Strong experience of building effective relationships both with technical and business partners
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.