Our client, a leading global invest manager, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will sit within their Data & Analytics function which is responsible for the analytical data needs of the business. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the platforms and tools.
You will be responsible for onboarding new data to the platform, perform data ingestion and data quality checks, monitor data pipelines whilst supporting the business users with any requirements they may have. You will be responsible for:
- Defining complex or enterprise-wide business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services, or optimized business processes
- Working closely and develops relationships with a variety of senior-level internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met
- Ensuring a lean agile mindset is applied across assigned business domain or portfolio
- Working on initiatives of moderate complexity, size, and impact
- Demonstrates knowledge of product/flows within assigned domain
- Can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions
- Decisions show a focus on current and future business priorities, together with fiscal responsibility
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Financial knowledge and experience in the buy-side is critical
- Experience in SQL/knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Data analysis and support background
- Equities or Fixed Income security analytics domain specific data knowledge a plus
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.